RCA Foundation is a Non-Profit Organization formed in May 2020 to provide outpatient treatment services to individuals in Montgomery and surrounding areas affected by the COVID-19 pandemic. RCA Foundation is partnered with Alabama Department of Mental Health as a Certified Substance Treatment Provider. Outpatient treatment services are provided in a variety of settings to Adults, Adolescents, and their Families either in office, telehealth, school, in-home or community. We utilize a sliding fee scale payment plan for uninsured or under-insured individuals seeking treatment services that qualify. No one is denied treatment services due to inability to pay with RCA Foundation for we feel we are the bridge designed to offer several paths to recovery for all individuals seeking services.
We offer priority access to admission for treatment for the following individuals seeking services:
- Pregnant IV Users
- Pregnant Substance Users
- Other IV Users
- Women w/Dependent Children
- HIV Positive users
- All other Substance Users
RCA Foundation does not discriminate in the provision of services to an individual
- Because the individual is unable to pay
- Because payment for those services would be made under Medicare, Medicaid, or the Children’s Health Insurance Program (CHIP)
- Based upon the individual’s race, color, sex, national origin, disability, religion, age, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
- RCA Foundation serves all patients regardless of ability to pay. Discounts for essential services are offered based on family size and income. For more information, ask at the front desk or visit our website. Thank you.